Sunday, September 28, 2014

My very first blog post!

Anna Szczekutowicz Photography
Anna Szczekutowicz Photography
Morgan Sloan Photography

 Meet the Blogger

        Morgan Sloan Photography
         Morgan Sloan Photography


"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak" - Rachel Zoe

My name is Liza Jane Kahn, and I am the brain behind my blog Kinky Bones. I am an aspiring model from Voorhees, New Jersey, and I currently go to school at Camden County College in Blackwood, New Jersey for Psychology. I take great interest in fashion, and my favorite way to express my love for it is through my personal style. I always get complimented on my fashion sense, and I'd like to have my blog be the eyes through which people can see how I create it. 

I like to consider my style as a mix of edgy and classy with a hint of bohemian. I get a lot of my inspirations from different websites (Dollskill, Nastygal, Urban Outfitters, Free People, etc.), and I also incorporate observed street style into my own. My biggest fashion role model is my sister Angeline, and I always go to her for opinions on how my creations have turned out. 

I spend most of my time in a little cafe called CoffeeWorks near my house, and the rest of the free time I have I like to spend in Philly. I like to shop in little boutiques and thrift stores in Philly for unique finds, but I also shop in more popular stores like Urban Outfitters, Marshalls, and Forever 21. I have my fair share of expensive statement pieces, but I'd like to show that you don't have to drop obscene amounts of money to have killer style. 

In this blog I will be sharing my style tips, tricks, and must-haves, as well as the occasional personal posts to share little pieces of my life. I wanna show people that you can tweak an outfit in the most subtle way, and by doing so you can completely change the feel of it. This blog will feature outfits all put together by me, and they will show the difference between putting together a cute outfit for the day and creating a knockout for the books. I'm constantly on the pursuit of bettering myself, and I'd like you to take the ride with me!

                                                                Xoxo,
                                                                                 Liza Jane































No comments:

Post a Comment